Sunday, May 14, 2017

Shock of Fate

34838287I enjoyed this book and will be reading the next book in the series. It did take me a little bit to really get hooked on the story though.

I enjoyed Van and her growth as a heroine through the story. This is a good YA fantasy full of action, magic, magical creatures and much more. I liked the addition of unique species, like the bunfy, as well as those many readers are familiar with such as trolls and goblins.

I did find the world the author created a little confusing at times and a little hard to follow, but by the end I had a much better grasp on the world the author created.

Here is a link to the book trailer:
https://youtu.be/FdPvtHKXA08


Title: Shock of Fate
Author: D.L. Armillei
Published: April 11, 2017
Publisher: Diamond Cove Publishing, LLCPages: 405Series: Anchoress #1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Books about body parts, croaking and choking!

I love this book, it is delightfully creepy and gruesome! I read this book as part of the Young Hoosier Book Award Program, it is nomin...